>> Check availability and book a room online!
>> Visit our specials/packages page for great deals!
Mountain Lodging on the Truckee River
Cozy rooms featuring mountain furnishings
River Ranch Lodge has long been known as "The coziest lodge in the Sierra." With only 19 rooms, the Lodge is small and intimate, each room different from the next. Return visitors often plan their stays around the availability of their favorite room.
The majority of the rooms have one king-sized bed. A few rooms have two beds and some budget rooms are available with smaller beds. The rooms are all charming, comfortable places to enjoy your holiday in the Sierras.
- Wireless Internet.
- Continental Breakfast Included.
- 19 inviting mountain rooms with lodgepole pine furnishings or antiques.
- Down comforters or quilts and, our guests tell us, wonderfully comfortable beds.
- Each room has a private bath and cable television.
- Many rooms have balconies overlooking the river and most rooms have a river view.
- Friendly, helpful staff familiar with the area.
- Ski and rafting discounts available.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Rates are per room 1 or 2 persons.
- No charge for children under the age of 12.
- No air conditioning units.
Click to view our lodging policies for detailed information
Highway 89 and Alpine Meadows Road | Tahoe City, CA 96145 | 530.583.4264